Our core purpose is to love God and our neighbors as we seek to understand, respect, and celebrate our differences.
What Do We Believe?
Northminster Presbyterian Church is a Protestant Christian community of the Presbyterian Church, USA. We attempt to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ as they apply to our daily lives. As Jesus shared GodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s love with all, we welcome and include all people.
We believe that we are on a faith journey which enables us to grow into a more loving and faithful community.
- We develop spiritually by intentionally sharing our diverse beliefs.
- We grow spiritually through community worship, music, small groups and service to others.
We believe in GodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s commandment to Ã¢â‚¬Å“Love your neighbor as yourself.Ã¢â‚¬Â
- We show our love by caring for and supporting one another within our community.
- We care for our neighbors in the local community and around the world through hands-on involvement, and by sharing our financial resources.
We believe God created a diverse world for a reason and wants us to nurture, care for, and cultivate it.
- We believe God created all people as good, and asks us to share responsibility for the weak, the poor, the sick, the oppressed, and all who suffer.
- We honor GodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s world and treasure all creation.
In recognizing ChristÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s calling to treat others as we desire to be treated, Northminster Presbyterian Church welcomes all people, regardless of sexual orientation, color, gender, religion, social or economic class, ethnicity, nationality or disability. We value all members of the community. We consciously strive to create an environment of mutual respect, hospitality and warmth in which none are strangers and all may flourish.
First Presbyterian Church
1669 W Maple Rd, Birmingham, MI Presbyterian Church (USA), Presbyterian Churches, Churches & Places of Worship
Emmanuel Bethel Church
4000 Normandy Rd, Royal Oak, MI Presbyterian Churches, Religious Organizations, Churches & Places of Worship
4050 Coolidge Hwy, Troy, MI United Methodist Churches, Methodist Churches, Churches & Places of Worship