- 11:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Mon - Sun
- 11:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Magic Mike XXL - R, 115min11:35am2:20pm
- Vacation - R, 99min11:50am2:20pm5:10pm7:40pm10:10pm
- Ant-Man 3D - PG-13, 117min12:00pm3:00pm7:00pm10:10pm10:40pm
- Minions - PG, 91min12:05pm2:30pm7:30pm9:55pm
- Pixels - PG-13, 106min12:10pm10:00pm
- Southpaw - R, 123min12:20pm3:30pm7:15pm10:30pm
- Jurassic World - PG-13, 124min12:30pm6:45pm
- Paper Towns - PG-13, 109min12:35pm3:50pm7:25pm10:15pm
- Ant-Man - PG-13, 117min1:00pm4:00pm7:50pm
- Trainwreck - R, 122min1:05pm4:10pm7:20pm10:25pm
- Inside Out - PG, 95min1:10pm4:45pm7:45pm10:20pm
- Aloft - R, 116min1:15pm6:50pm
- Pixels 3D - PG-13, 106min3:15pm7:10pm
- Jurassic World 3D - PG-13, 124min3:35pm9:40pm
- Infinitely Polar Bear - R, 87min3:50pm9:35pm
- Minions 3D - PG, 91min5:00pm
- The Gallows - R, 81min5:05pm
- Met Summer Encore: Aida - 175min7:00pm
- Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation - PG-13, 131min8:00pm8:30pm9:00pm
- Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation - PG-13, 131min12:15pm3:45pm7:10pm10:20pm
- by AlexandriaGib on 03/31/2012
I love going to the movies here! The sound quality and the stadium seating are great, and the place is clean too. Popcorn is always hot and fresh tasting. The location is awesome too, since I like to run errands in that area before or after going to see a movie.
- by JustinNoles on 01/30/2012
Great location and parking, very good seating, friendly staff, and I like the fact that Regal is not IN a mall, cutting back on the crowd. This is our go-to theater in town.
- by bethanylowe on 10/20/2011
I almost exclusively go to Regal Governor's Square. It's a great location, the place is well-run, and the staff is friendly. Parking is good and well-lighted, the prices are pretty normal for movie theaters these days, and I've never seen an issue with sound or picture quality. I really like the stadium seating too. The 3D movies that they recently started offering is yet another reason I choose to go here rather than across town.
- by JeremyNewman on 02/25/2011
We love the new 3D movies now available at Regal. It's great to have a choice in 3D theatres. Regal is clean, professional, and in a great location, so now when my family wants to see one of the new movies in 3D, we don't have to go on the other side of town. The prices are competitive, we love the stadium seating, and the theatre itself is clean and professionally maintained. I love how it's near Governor's Square mall and other shopping areas so we can run errands before the movie.