- 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 8:30 am - 12:30 am
- Mon - Thu
- 3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 8:30 am - 12:30 am
Victory Martial Arts was founded in 1993 by four-time World Champion Senior Master Von Schmeling. Only three years later, Victory Martial Arts was named "School of the Year" by the American Taekwondo Association - the largest martial arts organization in the world. Today, with 20 schools and over 3,000 students, Victory Martial Arts continues to grow and is considered by many the finest martial arts institution in the world.
At Victory, our philosophy is to teach life skills. Our Goal is to shape successful human beings - true champions - who will create a better world. We focus on the skills of self-control including personal focus and on confidence - always doing your best. Additionally, we reinforce respect in the classroom and at home; respect for our teachers, parents, and for others - all in a fun engaging environment.
- Our programs are specifically designed to teach students to become successful leaders.
- We are committed to providing a safe, caring educational environment, supporting and actively encouraging the personal growth of our students.
- In our students who are children, we actively promote excellent behavior both at home and at school.
- We develop an awareness of the importance of fitness, health and hygiene, enhancing responsibility among our students.
- We are committed to empowering our students, for them to be successful in life.
- School of leaders, school of life
Life Skill Slogans:
- Self Esteem: The Joy of being myself
- Discipline: To obey what is right
- Respect: It's not what you know, it's what you do
- Belief: Yes I Can!
- Communication: The link between the world and me
- Honesty: The first step to an abundant life
- Three convenient locations in San Jose
- Classes offered six days a week
- Flexible training schedule
- Reinforce positive behavior at home and at school
- Build physical fitness and practical self defense skills
- Membership is fully transferrable to any ATA school nationwide
- Train a student from white belt to third degree black belt
Our school is in the Princeton Plaza off of Blossom Hill and Kooser (where Mervyns used to be). We are across the street from Chuck E Cheese, between Blockbuster and Walgreens. We are also near the Starbucks and the McDonalds on the corner of the intersection.
American Taekwondo Association
Victory Martial Arts has helped me with my fitness, confidence, and creating a healthy lifestyle. I joined when I was 14 years old, and at first didn't want to do it... but after my parents pushed me to attend, I can't thank them enough. My parents signed me into a three-year membership (the longest timeframe offered), because they didn't want to give me the option of quitting after 6 months or so. I never struggled with confidence, but the Leadership Program the school offers really helped me to build my belief in myself more than I could realize. It helped me improve my grades at school, feel more comfortable when I had to make a presentation in front of classmates, and also helped me to learn how to chose my friends wisely, and only surround myself with positive influences. The leadership skills I learned even helped me to be elected as VP of my economics class! There is a big range of ages in class--from small kids to adults. I love how no matter what age you are, there is something valuable that can be learned from Victory. I trained at another school before this one, which was much cheaper, but the class wasn't nearly as fun, nor did it teach the life lessons that they do here. You get what you pay for, and with Victory, it is worth the investment.
The Little Gym
1375 Blossom Hill Rd Ste 36, San Jose, CA Gymnasiums, Dancing Instruction, Martial Arts Instruction, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment
ATA Black Belt & Academy
1375 Blossom Hill Rd Ste 69, San Jose, CA Martial Arts Instruction
5779 Winfield Blvd, San Jose, CA Martial Arts Equipment & Supplies, Sporting Goods, Self Defense Instruction & Equipment