- Gas Stations
- Current Location
In My Book: Food
Japanese, Asian, Steakhouse
House of Genji is an eating establishment that offers a range of food items and beverages for lunch and dinner. The restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and has been in operation since 1971. It serves a variety of beef, chicken and seafood dishes. The restaurant serves families and business clients in the Silicon Valley. House of Genji s menu features a selection of soups, salads, appetizers, desserts, side items and entrees. The restaurant also serves succulent shrimp, filet mignon, and beef and New York steaks. It offers fried rice with carrots, onions and eggs. In addition, House of Genji offers various promotional packages.
- Lunch (Monday through Friday) 11:30a.m. - 2:00p.m.
- Dinner (Monday through Thursday) 5:00p.m. - 9:30p.m.
- Dinner (Friday) 5:00 p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Dinner (saturday) 4:00 p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Dinner (sunday) 4:00 p.m. - 9:00p.m.
VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, DISCOVER, JCB
- Filet Mignon
- Miso Soup
- New York Steak