- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Mon - Fri
- 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Our business philosophy is built upon honesty, integrity, safety and ultimately giving a high quality repair at a reasonable cost and in a timely manner. Our number one priority is 100 percent customer care and satisfaction before, during and after the repair process is complete.Ability Auto Body & Paint is a family owned and operated business and is proud of our upstanding reputation with our customers. Our technicians are trained I-Car, ASE and MACB specialists with 20 years of experience in collision repair and painting. Our location is conveniently located at Black Mountain Road, two blocks north of Miramar Road.
We offer free estimates and consultation. We work with insurance companies in the USA and Canada.
- Towing and rental available, conveniently located next to our shop
- We do it all, from a minor bumper scratch to major collision repairs
- Same day service available
- We guarantee all of our work, lifetime limited warranty
- Shop size indoors 8,000 sq. feet, outdoors 10,000 sq. feet
Call Ability Auto Body & Paint for all your auto body needs and let our expertise and years of experience go to work for you. Our team of collision repair specialists offers comprehensive services and will have your vehicle looking like new again before you can even say “fender-bender”!
- Quality Collision Repairs
- All Makes and Models
- Auto Repair and Painting for Minor and Major Collision (We Do It All!)
- 5 Technicians I-Car, ASE and MACS Certified
- Rental Car and Towing Available
- Free Estimate and Consultation
- We Work with All Insurance Companies in USA and Canada
- We Guarantee All Work from a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10 Percent Discount for Military and Senior Citizens
- Updated: 4/22/2014
- Updated: 6/11/2015
I can't say enough about Tony, Joe, and the rest of the folks at Ability. They were amazing to work with. They provided by far the best estimate of any of the three places I went, and honored the estimate to the letter. They worked well with my insurance company and were solicitous and kind with my wife when she brought the car in for the estimate. They even completed the work a day earlier than initially estimated. Also, after doing our initial repair, they even did another small repair on a different part of the car free of charge, which they were under no obligation to do. Amazing customer service, fast (but great quality) work, and honorable service staff. A rarity and blessing in the auto repair world. I can't recommend Ability enough.