- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Mon - Fri
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our Vision: I believe in providing children with a homely environment, that is, one of comfort, security and happiness. Childhood should be filled with memories to cherish. ~ Dr. Lincoln Taylor
- Orlando Office: 11309 Lake Underhill Road, Suite 103 Orlando, FL 32825, USA. Phone: 407-208-0288, Fax: 407-770-0171 Email: PDCOrlando@Bellsouth.net
- Oviedo Office: 7250 Red Bug Lake Road, Suite 1024, Oviedo, FL 32765 Phone: 407-208-0288 Fax: 407-770-0171 Email Us: CustomerService@PediatricDentalCareOrlando.com
- Children's games
- Video games for children and adults
- Tooth brushing station
- Multiple offices; Waterford Lakes & Oviedo
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
The worst service provide by the Dr. The staff is so nice an friendly, but the "DOCTOR" has to take class how treat a person, he doesn't have patient.
The doctor was awesome the first time when I visited the office. But the front desk is the worst thing I ever experimented.
I've been going to this Pediatric dentist for over 3 years now and Dr Taylor and the entire staff are wonderful! I'd recommend Pediatric Dental Care of Greater Orlando to anyone looking for the best kids dentist in Central Florida!
The doctor had no patience hearing our questions.
Dr. Taylor and his staff make the visit so comfortable for my children. The office is really nicely setup with video games and tv's to keep the kids entertained. Dr. Taylor takes time to ensure that my questions and concerns were answered. Great office with great staff. I would definately recommend them!
Dr Tyalor and the entire staff at Pediatric Dental Care of Greater Orlando are teriffic and treat your kids like they were their own. They have video games, books and toys to keep kids (and parents) happy before their appointment and with 2 office locations in Waterford Lakes and Oviedo theyre really easy to get to. I highly recommend this dentist for your kids.
The whole staff is so friendly and really goes out of their way to be helpful--but Dr. Taylor takes the cake! He's just amazing with the kids---I couldn't believe how well my usually-fearful daughter took to him. You know you've found a rare gem when the kids walk out like they've just been to a fun playdate and not a dentist appt.
He is caring, only does what is necessary, and takes his time answering my questions.