- Mon - Fri
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sat - Sun
Message from Dr. Marina Gafanovich, MD
Entrust your health to NY top ranked Doctor as ranked by Healthgrades.com
- Same Day Appointments
- Upper East Side, NYC Doctor
- Specializing in Internal Medicine
Dr. Gafanovich is one of just a few board-certified primary care physicians affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical Center in Manhattan that accept major insurance plans. \n\nAt our office, we provide on-site phlebotomy, chest X-rays, ECGs, annual physical exam / annual check up & other services. In addition, we provide efficient pre-operative clearance for our patients. Dr. Gafanovich addresses issues ranging from comprehensive physical exams to common medical problems such as hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease, weight loss, smoking cessation, stress management, gout, arthritis, & asthma/COPD. We also offer strategies for primary disease prevention such as screening for colorectal, breast, & prostate cancer. \n\nWe respect your time & guarantee you will never wait more than 15 minutes to get in the exam room.
Dr. Marina Gafanovich is a board-certified Internal Medicine physician that is affiliated with New York Presbyterian (NYP) and the Weill Cornell Medical Center in Manhattan. She received her medical degree from the world renowned Sackler School of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Gafanovich is ranked as #1 New York Doctor in many professional and consumer review sites, i.e. Avvo, HealthGrades, Vitals etc.
Dr. Gafanovich's practice takes a humanist approach to medicine. She does not believe in treating diseases, she believes in treating people. Dr. Gafanovich spends a great deal of time with each and every patient to assess outside influence to medical issues, the patient's lifestyle, their beliefs, and works to outline a treatment plan that does more than address the symptoms, but works at the core of the problem to address overall health and wellness.
Dr. Gafanovich believes that doctors and patients are partners in the journey to wellness. Any decisions made about your healthcare program will be discussed with you by Dr. Gafanovich and your agreement will be obtained prior to moving forward. She believes that inside every man and woman is incredible healing potential, and your commitment to a healthcare program is essential to your maturing into a state of "wellness".
You will always be treated as an individual when you walk through her doors, not a number.
Entrust Your Health to NY Top Ranked Doctor as Ranked by Healthgrades.com
Voted #1 Internist in NYC by Healthgrades.com!
CHECK, DEBIT, FINANCING AVAILABLE, NO CREDIT CARDS, TRAVELERS CHECKS
We are a multidisciplinary practice providing a broad range of services at our offices.
Our multi-lingual staff is happy to address your needs in English, Russian or Spanish.
Some of the services offered at our office include (but are not limited to):
* Abdominal Aorta Screening (For Aortic Aneurysm)
* Chest X-Ray (Performed, Developed, and Read by MD on Premises)
* Cholesterol Panel (Performed On-Site)
* Electrocardiogram (ECG)
* Fast and Effective Tests for Influenza A and B
* Hearing Tests
* INR (Blood Clotting) Testing
* Medical Clearances for College Students
* Non-Invasive Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Testing
* Phlebotomy Blood Draws
* Pre-Employment Medical Clearances, Including PPD Testing
* Pre-Operative Clearances (Our Pre-Op Clearances Are Completed In 48 To 72 Hours)
* Pulmonary Function Testing
* Mononucleosis (Mono) Testing
* "Rapid Strep" Testing For Pharyngitis
* Same-Day CAT Scans, Ultrasounds, Or Any Other Imaging Via Weill Cornell Medical Center, Lenox Hill Radiology, Or East River Imaging Facilities
* School/Summer Camp Medical Clearance for Adults 18 And Over
* Urine Pregnancy Testing
Routine Vaccinations, Including:
* Flu Shots (Including H1N1)
* Hepatitis A and B
Affiliated with New Presbyterian HospitalAffiliated with Weill Cornell Medical CenterAffiliated with North Shore University HospitalBoard Certified Internal Physician