- 8:00 am - 5:00 am
- Mon - Fri
- 8:00 am - 5:00 am
- Sat - Sun
Wheaton World Wide Moving understands that moving is about much more than an address change - it's a life change. Wheaton offers you and your family the peace-of-mind that can only come from experience. After all, Wheaton has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal for interstate moving services every year since 1964 and is the Official Mover for Steinway & Sons Pianos.
Wheaton's more than 250 agents worldwide provide a variety of services, including free estimates, storage, packing, loading, unloading and hauling in order to meet your individual moving needs. Our menu of programs allows you to pick and choose what fits your needs and your budget to offer you the most choice, flexibility and control of your move.
U.S. DOT No. 70719 MC 87113
Wheaton provides residential moving services.
- Free estimates. A Wheaton representative will come to your home and prepare an estimate within your budgetary constraints.
- Flexible pricing options. Ask your estimator which is best for you.
- Flexible payment options. You can elect to pay for your move with certified funds, or with your credit card.
- Move coordination. You will have a dedicated point-of-contact that will assist you with planning your packing, loading, and delivery dates.
- Expert packing, loading, and hauling teams. Trained and experienced service providers.
- Excellent customer service if you have any questions or changes throughout your move.
- An expansive network of agents, drivers, and employees to manage your move.
From the salesperson that gives you an estimate to the driver that loads your belongings, you can be sure they're equipped to handle the job. For over more than 65 years, our name, reputation and longevity have made Wheaton the mover that generations of families have trusted.
Wheaton also provides:
Government/Military Household Moving Services
Corporate Relocation Services
International Relocation Services
- by Kyoe1@yahoo.com S. on 07/20/2015
Very disappointed in our move after spending $20k to move a large shipment across country. The local NetMove agent under- estimated the time and space it would take to pack and transport. He was untruthful about workers being company employees and that they would come early in the morning. This resulted in unnecessary damage and stress and moving until 10 pm at night. The NetMove President was most unprofessional. After writing a lengthy letter outlining what had occurred, I never heard a thing. Choose another major carrier!!
- by dlhickey on 03/20/2013