- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Mon - Fri
- 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- TruGreen is the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn care services.
- Served over 2 million customers through over 300 branches located throughout the United States and Canada.
- TruGreen Lawn and Landcare services offer customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Tree and Shrub care services are provided to evaluate your lawns current condition.We recommend a solution thats right for you and your yard. We then will treat your lawn and follow-up to ensure your satisfaction with our actions.
- Should you have questions, or if problems appear between normally scheduled visits, upon your request, we will stop by and inspect your lawn at no extra charge. If your lawn needs additional work, we will take those corrective actions to provide a healthy, green, weed-free lawn.
- TruGreen 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are not satisfied, TruGreen will refund the cost of your last application.
- by Tamara A. on 09/17/2014
I had TruGreen make an initial visit because they had a special that would allow me to evaluate their work. What a huge emotional disaster! After that initial treatment, I noticed my healthy line tree losing its needles at a record rate from top to bottom and on all sides. I complained to TruGreen. The customer service person explicitly stated that they'd pay for a new tree if it was their fault mine was dying. The company sent a different technician out. He declared that the tree was dying due to insect infestation. Funny how that "insect infestation" just happened to coincide with their for visit. I fired them on the spot and told them is better not see them remove any more money from my account or I will sue them in small claims court. That pine tree has a very special meaning to me. I gave it to my mother about 15-20 years ago for Mother's Day. Mom died in 2012. To see her tree die as well breaks my heart and makes me angry. This did not have to happen. TruGreen negligently--or possibly recklessly--murdered a tree with tremendous sentimental value. It was one of the very few part of Mom I had left and those lying, greedy, corporate shills killed it. This has caused me a great deal of pain. This is the first time I've been able to go in my backyard to look at it for weeks! It is ugly and over 1/3 brown. Since we have woodpeckers all over the place, I would have seen or heard them in the tree eating away at the imaginary "insects." I have heard nary a peep! While TruGreen is succeeding in killing a precious tree, it was quite UNsuccessful in killing the weeds. They are still here, barely bowed. The customer service person who scheduled the initial visit kept trying to sell me additional packages I didn't want; he was pushy; the cost estimate was based on satellite images that are, at least for this property, so covered with trees that the property boundaries are practically impossible to gauge. DO NOT GO *NEAR* TRUGREEN! They are greedy, dishonest, incompetent and heartless. They have taken one of the few remaining pieces of my deceased mother and killed it without looking back. I wish I could give them -10 stars.
- by watkins.lawncare on 08/21/2014
They say........... TruGreen Lawn and Landcare services offer customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Tree and Shrub care services are provided to evaluate your lawns current condition.We recommend a solution thats right for you and your yard. We then will treat your lawn and follow-up to ensure your satisfaction with our actions. Prove it......
- by Christopher B. on 04/10/2014
Bad experience. They are corporately owned, so every time you call, the phone rings to some other state. It is near impossible to get a hold of the local branch that is supposed to be doing the actual work. The first year I used them, my yard was destroyed from grubs, even though they supposedly treated it for grubs. The second year was okay, but nothing really positive to say about them. This year I will be checking out local services and hopefully get much better results.
- by A H. on 02/24/2014
Cannot even begin to tell you how horrible & stressful our experience was with this group here assigned to us in Katy! We resent dealing with their lies and no shows and the assortment of techs they sent out to always try and fix something. My true rating is (negative) -5 stars. Unfortunately you have to chose at least 1 star to post your review.
- by harrelljudy on 01/14/2014
THEY RUINED MOST ALL MY YARD, DO NOT HIRE THESE CLOWNS, MY LAWN LOOKED SO MUCH BETTER BEFORE I HIRED THESE PEOPLE. NOT THE HIRED PEOPLE'S FAULT. THE MANAGEMENT. NEVER ONCE DID THEY COME BY TO LOOK AT IT. never again!! NEVER! IF YOU HAD GOOD LUCK WITH THEM, GREAT, BUT IF YOU NEVER HIRED THIS COMPANY, DON'T. YOU WILL BE SORELY DISSAPPOINTED. IT WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME ON MY PART, MONEY OUT, TALKED TO THE MANAGER, AND HE GAVE ME A SONG AND DANCE. NOT EVER AGAIN!!!
- by vicki.byars on 08/09/2013
Fired them once and let them convince me to hire again after two years because management had changed. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. Never got the weeds completely treated, had to go buy and apply our own fertilizer. They fertilized our trees and bushes without permission and are still trying to collect. This has to be the sorriest excuse for a service organization I have ever witnessed. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. You have been warned.
- by libertybellland on 04/05/2013
- by on 03/21/2013