- Open 24 Hours
- Mon - Sun
- Open 24 Hours
We know you only want to learn what you need. And you want to learn it fast. We get that. Here are ten ways Everest prepares students for real world success:
- Hands-On Training - You'll learn by doing, using professional techniques and tools.
- Small Work Teams - You'll get personal, one-on-one training to make sure you understand each skill.
- Flexible Class Scheduling - Day and evening classes let you work full-time.
- Experienced Professionals - Your classes are led by instructors with real-world experience. They'll give you the inside knowledge to help you be successful in your career.
- Student Finance Planner - We'll help you get financial assistance. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Modern Equipment - You'll get trained on the kind of tools and equipment that professionals use.
- Career Services Assistance - Our full-time placement staff is dedicated to helping you put together job-winning resumes, getting ready for interviews, and finding full-time employment opportunities.
- Timely Program Offerings - You'll get trained in programs that are designed to prepare you for employment in careers that are hiring now.
- Learning Centers - You can get extra help from instructors to help you keep up or to get on the fast-track.
- Online Courses - For your convenience, we offer several courses online. Check individual campuses for details.
Career training for life.
Accreditation for Everest College varies by country, state and region. Everest College campuses are nationally accredited.*
Approved for the training of veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code.
Authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
*Copies of accreditation, approval and membership documentation are available for inspection at the campus. Please contact the campus president to review this material.