Phone: (212) 559-6910
- DetailsUpdated: 2 months agoPosted: 2 months ago
When I went here to shop for some books, I was surprised with how organized and clean the place is. There's no problem with their customer service.
- Updated: 2 months agoPosted: 2 months ago
When I went here, I was so lucky that I was able to purchase the book I am looking for at a discounted price. The assistant is really helpful. He helped me find what I needed!
- Updated: 11/6/2015Posted: 11/6/2015
Book stores are dangerous for me in the same way that Target is dangerous. And I always seem to forget that I don't have hours and hours and hours to read anymore.
- Updated: 7/31/2015Posted: 7/7/2015
Very helpful and doesn't cost to much for each use like 411.
- Updated: 7/31/2015Posted: 11/10/2014
I have a gift card for 25.00 where could I use it at? No longer in Santa Barbara
- Updated: 7/31/2015Posted: 7/21/2013
I'm so impressed with this stores events that are taking place. They have events for my children nearly every weekend. My daughter is attending their Fancy Nancy Tea Party this next weekend. It gives our family something to do often while being surrounded by knowledge! I recommend to all!
- Updated: 7/31/2015Posted: 3/30/2013
- Updated: 7/31/2015Posted: 3/15/2013
- Updated: 7/31/2015Posted: 3/13/2013
- Updated: 7/31/2015Posted: 3/2/2013