- Pause and rewind live TV from any room
- Enjoy the freedom to move your TV virtually anywhere in your home with the Wireless Receiver
- Access to over 170 HD channels and growing
- Take the U-verse experience with you on your computer, smartphone and tablet with an extensive library of On Demand programs
- Disclaimer: Customer responsible for applicable On Demand charges. Once an On Demand is ordered, it cannot be cancelled by remote or customer care.
- Rich picture quality, with 100% digital picture and sound
Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T U-verse services. Call or go to www.att.com/u-verseto see if you qualify.
- by Eamon F. on 12/03/2014
Had them come out several times to fix my connection and yet I still have poor service, glad to know that the local cable company is gouging ppl with there prices and aren't coming through with services they claim to offer
- by pingpongpang on 08/09/2013
This company has serious problems. None of the reps have a supervisor that can ever help me and they are all useless. Nobody knows anything and has no authority. I gave it one star because 0 stars is not available.
- by mazurah.smithransaw on 07/01/2013
I went to the Twentynine Palms AT&T office several weeks ago to make changes to my cellphone account. They had several helpful suggestions for lowering my bill but said I should wait until the next billing cycle started to avoid a high bill when making the changes. The phone call they promised before initiating the changes never came at on the date that we had agreed upon in advance. When I called, I was told the person I spoke with is on vacation. I then asked if anyone else could make the changes we agreed upon since the office manager helped with the original contact. I was told that they would check with the office manager and call me back. It is 2 days later and I have received no call. I would not use this location again due to their lack of customer service followup.