In mybook®: Shopping
Brookshire Brothers Inc. began as a supermarket located in East Texas. The first store opened as a Cash & Carry business in Angelina County. The business grew to include 33 stores. In 1952 it purchased a local grocery and produce operation and entered the wholesale business and began self-distribution and wholesaling to other stores. In 1978 it discontinued it s wholesaling of goods to others and began to focus solely on servicing the Brookshire stores. The Company diversified its operations in 1991 by opening its first gasoline station and is a retail distributor of Conoco branded gasoline. In 1997 the company opened its first Tobacco Barn offering a full line of tobacco products to consumers. In 1999 Brookshire Brothers opened its first combined gasoline station and Tobacco Barn.
MASTER CARD, VISA
Be the first to write a review!✎Write a Review