- Mon - Fri
- 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat - Sun
Come see why Wesleyan Christian Academy is the choice for more than 1,000 Piedmont Triad students:
- More than 90% of seniors are admitted to their top college of choice.
- Our senior class earns between $3million and $4 million in merit-based collegiate scholarships annually in addition to financial aid.
- The average Wesleyan senior earns between 20-30 college credit hours before high school graduation.
- K-8 achievement test scores rank well above state and national averages.
- K-8 academics include: art, chapel, computers, Latin, library, music, and P.E.
- 5-year average high school SAT score is 1652.
- Award-winning Performing and Fine Arts Center with private teaching studios offering lessons in brass, strings, woodwind, percussion, voice, dance, and drama.
- Enrichment Center for students with diagnosed learning differences including dyslexia, dysgraphia, auditory processing disorders, central processing disorders, ADD, and ADHD.
- 37 competitive athletic teams with 23 state championship titles.
- More than 30 student clubs and organizations including Lego-robotics, astronomy, student leadership, and Latin club.
- Tuition assistance available to qualifying families.
To know and live the truth.
- More than 200,000 square ft. facility on a 26-acre campus
- Private teaching studios, band room, choir room, dance studio, and two art studios 700-seat auditorium
- Computer labs, science labs, library,
- T ennis courts, soccer field, softball field, two gymnasiums, indoor swimming pool
- Weight room, wrestling room, and physical therapy room
- K-12 Private Christian school with a college-preparatory curriculum
- Early Education Program for children between 6-weeks-old and 4-years-old
- Enrichment Program for students with diagnosed learning differences
- Performing Arts Center with private teaching studios
- High School offers 11 Honors and 11 AP courses
- Elementary and Middle School Programs offer a traditional educational approach with special classes in art, computers, library, latin, music, and physical education
- After School Care Program
- Summer Academic and Athletic Camps
- 37 Athletic Teams with 21 State Championship Titles
Wesleyan Christian Academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and holds memberships in the North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals, the North Carolina Association of Independent Schools, and the North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association.
All of our teachers are required to be certified by the State of North Carolina and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).