- 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Mon - Fri
- 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Updated: 8/3/2014Posted: 1/9/2012
Nice place to buy a car, the people are friendly
- Updated: 8/3/2014Posted: 2/21/2011
Fast and friendly, good communication, staff appears happy to be there and the customer is important to them!
- Updated: 8/3/2014Posted: 2/7/2011
""World class customer support and workmanship. I live at Alpharetta and drive all the way to get my my vehicle serviced at Jim Ellis Mazda (Peachtree) - the BEST customer service. Special thanks to Ken for the great experiences to date. Extremely satisfied with the world class customer service at Jim Ellis Mazda - Atlanta (Peachtree) - BEST IN CLASS. Ken is an excellent role model for the customer service team.--Naved Islam""\r
- Updated: 8/3/2014Posted: 9/20/2010
- 2010-09-20 Just returned from picking up my 07 A4 Cabrio after three days of frustration and miscommunication with the service department at Jim Ellis Audi. When we dropped off our car on Thrusday we were informed the service advisor that checked it in was going to put the car under another advisors name since he would be out the next day and the advisor assigned was out on Thrusday. This started a chain of limited accountability and inconsistent communication that I would not expect from a premium brand. I ended speaking with 7 people over the course of 3 days who all had different diagnosis of the problem with the car. No one was on the same page. The service advisor was more concerned with selling me 'scheduled manianance' items and and said the car neeed an oil change. When my wife told him the car had just had an oil change he said that he could still do the service without the oil change for $426 vs the $665 it cost with the oil and filter. Evidently the oil change is worth $239. Once we declined this work he stopped contacting us and we had to keep calling to find out when we might expect our car back. No one seemed to know. On of the most comical calls was when I was on the phone with one advisor (cody) telling me the car was ready to be picked up, when another (mike) beeped in to tell me it would be ready in 45 minutes to an hour. In the end the diagnosis on the service invoice was ""Mounting Brackets are Coming Apart"" on the convertable top. Jim Ellis Audi told me they thought someone had taken apart the convertable top. This car has never been in for service at any shop other than an Audi Dealership. The service tech however held that I ""could not prove"" I had never taken my car elsewhwere and said they would not be willing to cover the convertable to that was ""COMING APART"". I told the adivisor that the car had been in for work on the top at Champion Audi in nine months ago and he stated there is no affiliation or communication from one Audi dealership to another, they ""just happen to sell the same brand"". That was all I could take from the service deptartment so I asked to speak with the GM of the dealership and was told no, I could talk to the service manager however. I went to the receptionist and asked again to talk to the GM, no one knew where she was and one associate was asking another if they had seen Tracie come in yet before one finally said 'she's out sick today'. It was 4:00 PM and no one knew where their manager was or if she was coming in for the day. I asked for her phone number and said I wanted to call her when she was back in the office, they gave me a card for Tracie Dean and told me the best wat to reach here was to just send her an email. Unbelievable. This dealership is a mess. 'This was the first and last Audi my wife and I have owned. A month ago I contacted Debbie Graber at Jim Ellis Audi to help me find a Q7 4.2 Premium to purchase. I was debating between the Q7 and a Merc GL450, this experience cemented my decision to go with the Mercedes. Make no mistake, while Audi is branding itself on the same level as Mercedes and BMW, their service, dealership staff and quality are nowhere near that level. STAY AWAY FROM AUDI AND JIM ELLIS' DEALERSHIPS
- Updated: 8/3/2014Posted: 8/25/2010
I received excellent customer service at Jim Ellis Mazda when purchasing my new CX-9. I LOVE the car and my whole experience with Jim Ellis Mazda has been wonderful. This is the second car I have bought at Jim Ellis Mazda, and the main reason I came back to get another Mazda was the great service that they provide. I have referred friends to Jim Ellis who are just as happy as I am (they even go past other Mazda dealers closer to them to go to Jim Ellis). The whole buying experience was pleasant and not pushy or uncomfortable like some other dealerships.
- Updated: 8/3/2014Posted: 4/25/2008
Save your time and money. Purchased a brand new car from Jim Ellis and asked the car drive without vibration. I spent one year of trips to service, letter writing that included the General Manager, Jim Ellis and the staff of Clark Howard regarding a bent frame. Dealership claimed i wrecked car. That is one way to skirt inability to honor a warranty. Traded car, lost money. Buyer beware.